Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mrs. Cherry the Talker

She crossed at the light while admiring the sweet powder blue Mini Cooper Clubman S and it's cheery driver. Jeanavive spent the last 48 running a few errands, in 68 years she was always fond of things that go bump in the night, never thought she'd be the next to go bumping... What the heck, it's just incurable towards-the-end-but-tube cancer which is funny because she started sewing tons of flower pattern stitches on her quilts since she was fourteen. She was too late to know that flowery polyps growing down her ex-food tubes creating a garden that is the sole reason of her demise despite her fabulous food choices... She'd rather die her way. Now she had a garden of those weeds killing her better than poppies in China putting thousand back in the day. It's not like her docile  great grand daughter Remmie will ever know that the flowers she carries off to her were reminiscent of death rather than the fight she needs to survive. Where were the keys to her college fund? What use is a beautiful way to haunt future grand babies than to make sure her death insurance's purpose ensues a bright future for those "of" the future. Maybe I should also write down my last few paragraphs for a possible part in Rick Warren's future writings, maybe a snippet on his new bestseller book called a "Purpose Driven Death." Ha! Ahhh... There she is, the man to finalize the deal: Marttihew Azriella. 
"You are not supposed to be travelling about, Jena, if the other patients could talk, they'd talk of the cryptic old lady spinning her notes of her 'life' after death."
Life is for the living, everybody knows I'm not fit to be called the latter any more until Remmie is sure I've had it done. She's driving in, Mart, I can't lose her like my almost after life before the revive, I can't. My soul is too weak to drop in, I might be a sad character in the next if I... I see forever silent silver lightning bolts only jolt hard, it means I'm really close Mart. No one must know until you read the will... You fixed it right?
"What are you sure of then Jeana? The full monetary to Remmie and none to Chad? Or the "none" to Remmie and the monetary to Chad?
I can only leave him with the future he keeps on choosing for himself so I'll let him decide on this one, he either fails himself again or not. Either way, the start up I'll leave him will be equal if not more in the numbers than what I send over to my darling. Time to put into place the hardest unbreakable clause known to man.... At least to this woman.
"So what will it be Miss Sherry.... Amour? Any autumn death day now."
Yes, this one will do nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment